Credit reporting issues
If you have any issues with credit issue reporting, you may think that’s the root of the legal case you need legal help with. However, it might be good to take a moment and think: Have you experienced any of these?
- Unusual, unauthorized purchases made on your credit card(s)
- Inquiries about money or purchases you don’t recognize
- Accounts being opened that you don’t recognize
- Anything out of the ordinary with regards to your credit cards, banking or financing
Is it Credit Reporting Issues, or Are You a Victim of Identity Theft?
Although these might seem like credit reporting issues, all of these actions are indicative of something bigger: identity theft. That may sound scary but, with good legal help, identity theft is very manageable.
Learn more about identity theft at our Identity Theft Page. You can see answers to basic questions like:
- How do I know if identity theft has happened to me?
- If I’ve been a victim of identity theft, can my credit be cleaned up?
- Someone made an account(s) in my name. Can you help with that?
- Debt collectors are pursuing me for debt I didn’t make; it was created by identity theft. What do I do?
Want to Learn More? Call for a FREE Consultation
If you feel identity theft has happened to you or that you simply have credit reporting issues, just give us a call. We’ll be happy to answer any and all questions you have. Just give us a call at 619-752-0703 and, in a first, totally FREE consultation, we’ll talk it through.
(Also, we want to make sure you know that most of our clients don’t pay anything out of pocket. Because our lawyers are typically paid from the settlement, you don’t need to worry about any out-of-pocket lawyer fees.)